Appointments at the Library
Need help with your research? Schedule an appointment with one of your friendly campus librarians. Research can be overwhelming, but working together we can help you:
- Cite resources used for your assignment
- Find relevant information for researching your topic, including books, articles, websites and more
- Improve your research strategies
- Select a research topic
Sessions can range from 30 to 60 minutes. Please submit your request 24 hours in advance so we may have a librarian available.
To schedule your appointment, click below on any available dates in green and complete the brief form. Need assistance? You can also schedule an appointment by phone or in person using the contact information below.
More Ways to Get Help
The following options are also available those in need of more need more immediate assistance and distance learning students:
- Call the library: (City) 716-851-1074, (North) 716-851-1273, (South) 716-851-1772
- Drop in at one of our libraries — no appointment necessary. View our library hours.
- Email a question: email@example.com
- Text a question: 716-791-5154
- Search or browse Library FAQs
- View Research Guides, Subject Guides & Course Guides